Gonge Giant Spinning Top
- Bulk Buy Discount
- Buy 1 or more for £64.74 £53.95 each
- Buy 3 for £60.85 £50.71 each and save 6%
- Buy 5 for £57.44 £47.87 each and save 11%
Lots of uses: use it to rock from side to side, spin it, build a den, etc. Small children can even use it as a boat in the pool (only under adult supervision).
Develops children’s physical coordination while they play.
This enables children to get the feeling of turning upside-down when moving the top 360° around the centre.
- Use it to rock from side to side, spin it, build a den and more!
- And there is no risk of suffocation if children hide inside the top
- Raised edges prevent children from getting their fingers caught under the top
- The edge of the top protects children’s heads and hands from getting hurt
- Only the original top is shaped with a pointed centre
- Very suitable for basic physical coordination training with disabled people
- Made of strong plastic for both indoor and outdoor play.
- Develops children's physical coordination while they play
- Made of strong plastic for both indoor and outdoor play
- Suitbale for ages 3-10 years
|Product Type||Motor Skills|
|Search by Colour||Red|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|
|Minimum Age||3 Years|
|Mobile or Static||Mobile|