Max 32" Early Years Interactive Tilt and Touch Table
The Early Years Tilt & Touch is a great addition to any nursery or Key Stage 1 classroom with the objective of engaging preschoolers using educational gaming software to inspire learning. The robust aluminium table frame includes a built-in PC, meaning teachers are simply one touch away from transforming the classroom into a collaborative learning environment.
Alongside physical nursery resources, the Max interactive touch table can enhance essential, early literacy and numeracy skills through play.
Built with little learners in mind, the robust, child-safe tilting table with a built in 32” screen, is designed to offer a host of user options that will transform the learning environment.
By a simple movement into a horizontal position, the table format allows groups of little learners to interact together, encouraging them to socialise, learn to take turns, work together, share and communicate.
Alternatively tilt back through 75 degrees enabling single use while sitting down or whole class learning.
The table mirrors Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum with Yellow Door Software and fulfils the OFSTED recommendations for children’s participation in IT skills training.
The included software apps are from Yellow-door, an award winning, multisensory publisher who believe play is at the heart of everything. Helping you to offer language-rich play environments which is the best thing we can do together to enhance children’s learning, their well-being and their future success.
- Projected Capacitive 10 Point Multi Touch Interactive Technology
- 32” Diagonal Screen
- High Definition and Optimal Resolution (Full HD 1080p - 1920 x 1080)
- 16:9 Widescreen Aspect Ratio
- All-In-One Android PCAP Touch Screen with toughened MOHS7 Glass
- PC specification: Intel Celeron, 2Gb/8Gb (Expandable Memory), Wi-Fi moved, HDMI IN & remote control
- E-Safe Built-in for Teacher Full Control on the table
- Child Safe Tilting and lockable screen - Can be tilted through 75 degrees
- Lockable safety wheels, supporting easy and safe use within the classroom environment
- Maple bonded laminate worktop on a metal base unit with durable edge banding
- Pre-loaded Google Play Store
- USB inputs
- External speakers can be used for enhanced sound quality
- HDMI input enables HDMI devices such as DVD player or Freeview
- Built in WIFI 2Ghz and 5Ghz
- 1 year on-site warranty (Upgradable on Request)
- 72hr on-site warranty hot swap
- Dimensions HxLxW (flat): 53cm x 90cm x 62cm
- Weight: 50 Kg
- Plug powered
|Search by Colour
|Mobile or Static