Our PPE Cupboards are ideal for the workplace, enabling users to safely store PPE equipment and clothing in a lockable cupboard.
Storing PPE wear correctly in the workplace environment is a duty for both employers and employees as demanded by the law Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 2002 and the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992. Items such as the below should be stored correctly in a clearly marked PPE Cupboard or PPE Locker.
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking
- All steel structure with strengthened doors
- Cupboard shelves have a UDL of 70kg
- Adjustable powder coated shelves
- PPE Clothing cupboard comes with adjustable hanging garment rail
- Supplied with PPE labels for clear identification purposes
|Lead Time||2-4 Weeks|
|Built In Draws||No|