Express Delivery Half Height Link 51 Hazardous Substance Cupboard - 1 Shelf
Half height hazardous substance cabinet designed for the safe storage of flammable and chemical products in work, school and commercial areas.
Standard practice across all workplaces, is to lock away hazardous substances in a secure facility. Link 51 locker solutions has designed a range of chemical storage cabinets that meets hazardous regulatory guidelines.
Our range of hazardous substance storage cabinets are suitable for storing small quantities, of flammable or chemical products in line with HSG51 and SR24 guidelines; both of which relate to the handling and use of hazardous materials.
To comply with regulations, it is the responsibility of the user, to ensure the correct GSH and CLP approved signage is displayed on their chemical storage cabinets, to reflect the nature of the materials stored inside.
We supply signage with our chemical cabinets and have recently updated our labels, to ensure they’re suitable for impending changes in the industry.
Whether you need to store large quantities of hazardous materials, or simply need a small secure COSHH cupboard for your office cleaning supplies, our hazardous substance storage cabinets meet every need.
All of our hazardous substance storage cupboards come with ActiveCoat protection, as standard, which is proven to reduce levels of bacteria on treated surfaces by 99.9%.
Features and Benifits:
- Durable all steel construction
- Fully welded integral sump to eliminate leakage and contain spillages up to 35ltrs (approx)
- All units 790mm high and above, feature 3-point locking for additional security of the contents
- Flush fitting handle, for easier operation. Eliminates risks of snagging, when handling potentially hazardous substances
- Fully welded integral sump to elimate leakage and contain spills
- Door can be closed, without the key being inserted, on all 790mm high plus units
- Flush fitting handle for smaller cupboards under 770mm high with Camlock as standard
- Hazardous Substance Storage Bins are also available
- ActiveCoat® anti-microbial protection coating as standard
- Supplied with 3 high visibility labels that conform to BS5609
- Supplied with 1 shelves
Please be aware that for express delivery there is a maximun order quantity of 5 units. To place a larger order, please contact our sales team for more information.
|Search by Colour||Yellow|
|Lead Time||3-5 Days|