Terms and Conditions
Here you will find our terms and conditions of sale which apply to all orders placed through our website or over the phone:
- Company Name: Seated Furniture Ltd
- Registered in England
- Company Number: 06617832
- Registered Company Address: Finance House 1 Parkside Court, Greenhough Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, WS13 7FE
Products and Descriptions
- The catalogue and website is purely a representation of the products. Please confirm dimensions with our sales team if in doubt about a product. Colour samples can be sent out on request to confirm exact colour representations.
- We reserve the right to amend the design or sizes of any product, or prices or offers within our catalogue or website offering without prior notification, which may include a like-for-like replacement of stocked goods. Prices shown in printed catalogues are correct at time of going to print but may fluctuate during the lifetime of this material.
Prices and Offers
- All prices shown are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate at time of dispatch.
- Please note that some orders may incur a small order surcharge where small quantities of furniture are ordered. These are generally applicable to chairs, tables and stools but we will contact you to advise the additional charges before we proceed with your order. If you wish to discuss these charges before placing your order please call our customer services team.
- Please note that any offer or discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount on our website or from any printed media.
Although every effort is made to ensure the prices listed on Seatedfurnitureonline.com are correct, should an error on price occur, and an order is placed, you will be notified and given the option of proceeding with the order at the correct price or cancelling the order.
All cancellations must be made in writing and will incur a £25 administration fee. Only orders that have not yet been dispatched from our warehouse or have not yet entered production from our manufacturers, which are direct delivery, can be cancelled outright. For any orders that have been dispatched - if they are stock items or have entered production – if they are direct from manufacturers, will incur costs depending on the value of the order.
- Unless stated all prices quoted do not include assembly or installation.
- Deliveries are made to ground floor pavement level.
- Unfortunately some items are unable to be delivered to private individual addresses.
- Free delivery available on some items, applies to business addresses only. We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee of £10 to residential addresses.
- Lead times quoted are subject to stock availability at time of order and subject to seasonal demand. If required for a specific date please check availability before ordering and state at time of order.
- Next-day delivery is applicable on orders being received before 11am, and excludes weekends and bank holidays. Next-day delivery is based on sufficient stock of the item being available at time of order.
- Please note that furniture orders should not be considered for next day delivery unless specifically advised on the website or confirmed directly with ourselves.
- Deliveries above Glasgow and Edinburgh may be subject to carriage surcharge. Also applicable to Ireland. We do not export products outside mainland UK. Please call us for further details.
- Failed deliveries may incur charges.
- Delivery times and terms are quoted on in good faith but shall be non-binding. Seated Furniture, the seller, shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the buyer or any other party as a result of any supply issues which result in the delivery of the goods being delayed or any part of the order encountering lead time changes for any reason whatsoever. The seller reserves the right to make partial deliveries.
- During the Summer time lead times will be extended. If school is not open for deliveries during summer holidays, please state when ordering. Ideally orders should be placed by the start of June to avoid delays – ensuring colour, sizes and heights are not omitted.
- Delivery times shown on our website and/or in catalogues are estimates only and do not offer a guaranteed delivery date. Lead times are dependent on stock levels and time-of- year.
- Delayed delivery times on an order does not constitute for the order to be cancelled without cancellation charges. Please check with our office if you require certain items by a specific date.
- We highly recommend you do not dispose of existing furniture until you are in receipt of new.
- Transactions with several order line items may be delivered on multiple dates, depending on what items have been ordered and/or which of our warehouses they are being despatched from. Not all products will be automatically sent together, so it may be that your goods will arrive in part-deliveries.
- If you have any concerns or require a ‘grouped delivery’ then please contact us straight away on 03333 44 63 70.
- All goods must be checked on delivery in case of damages or loss of an item in transit.
- Any damages must be noted on the delivery note and put in writing to Seated Furniture Ltd within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Delivery notes signed ‘unchecked’ will not be accepted should goods be faulty/ damaged. Failure to adhere to this will result in Seated Furniture Ltd taking no responsibility for charges being incurred for replacements.
- Please note if items are received damaged you may be asked to provide a photo of the item. This will allow us to be able to dispute the issue with the manufacturer.
- Goods found to be unsuitable cannot be returned and no credit will be given.
- Goods are not supplied on a 'sale or return' basis.
- Goods are non-returnable unless faulty or are a loan sample.
- Should you wish to return an item they will be subject to a re-stocking charge. If the item was sent from our warehouse or one of our manufacturers the charge will be 50% of the item value.
Loan and Sample Items
- Samples are loaned free of charge for two weeks only, after this time the goods will be invoiced.
- Payments are strictly due within 15 days of the invoice date and we reserve the right to charge contractual interest should these terms be exceeded. Payment is acceptable by cheque, BACS transfer or credit card. Cheques should be made payable to Seated Furniture Ltd.
- All goods remain the property of Seated Furniture Ltd until full payment of the appropriate invoice is received. We reserve the right to gain access to your property to remove our goods should payment not be made in full.
- Where your order involves multiple deliveries, you will be invoiced for each separate delivery and subject to our 15 day payment terms for each separate invoice (unless otherwise specifically agreed).